Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate: name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information from Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include: browser name, type of computer, technical information, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
BLOOM FARMS CBD collects and uses User’s personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature. We will send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates and related product or service information. If at any time User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. User may also contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We utilize appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal identification information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
If you provide us with your credit card, banking information or sensitive and private data, such exchange happens over a secure socket layer technology (SSL) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission. If you wish to access or amend any personal information we hold about you, to opt out of any information sharing or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained from you, you may contact us at email@example.com. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
For Minors & Children
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of majority. You must be 18 or over to visit this site. Our Site is not directed to users under the age of 18 or the age of majority in a User’s state or province, whichever is older. Thus, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of majority in your state or jurisdiction, please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personal information has been collected from persons under 18 years of age, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on the Site, then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 1035 22nd Ave. Unit 5, Oakland, CA 94606 and request that we delete the child’s information from our systems.
BLOOM FARMS CBD has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal identification information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account or through a notice on the Site.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, would like to register a complaint, be removed from our mailing list or simply want more information please contact us at email@example.com or by mail to 1035 22nd Avenue, Unit 5, Oakland, CA 94606.